The IFRS Certificate Program will help build the knowledge you need in International Financial Reporting Standards for success in today's global business world. Like you, we believe those who understand and can apply IFRS will enjoy expanded career opportunities as the momentum to either permit or require IFRS spreads around the world.
- Familiarity with financial reporting and accounting principles. Programs last 2 weeks.
IFRS Certificate Programs
Developed with input from subject matter experts from across the globe, the IFRS certificate program is designed to provide accounting professionals with the training, knowledge and practical guidance needed to use IFRS. The program objectives:
- Understand financial reporting across all international financial reporting standards
- Apply principles
- concepts and knowledge from IFRS in a business context
- Produce and interpret financial statements and information
- Make more informed business decisions
- Assess the standards commercial impact on your business
- Provide practical business advice
As IFRS is globally recognized, companies and working professionals need to be well versed in it. There is a growing demand for IFRS professionals as more and more companies migrate to this international standard. To meet the growing demand, institutes like IACT Global have created an online IFRS course for accounting and financial professionals, which can be easily completed from the comfort of your home or office.
Continuing Education Information
Companies are increasingly recruiting professionals with knowledge and experience of IFRS along with their accounts and finance degrees. Hence, finance professionals who wish to excel in their careers in finance should consider taking up IFRS certification to improve their career prospects.
Finance is an exciting sector with changes happening at a rapid pace across the world. With recent demonetization initiative taken by several governments across the world, the importance of understanding finance and staying abreast with the latest updates cannot be overstated.