Diploma in International Financial Reporting (DipIFR) is for finance professionals who need to acquire more a detailed understanding of IFRS. DipIFR is a fast and efficient solution that will develop your current knowledge in this field. As well as how to apply the standards, you will learn the concepts and principles which underpin them.
- Familiarity with financial reporting and accounting principles. Programs last 2 weeks.
IFRS Diploma Programs
The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards. You will also learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them. On completion of the Diploma candidates should be able to:
- Understand, explain and apply the IASB's Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint arrangements.
As IFRS is globally recognized, companies and working professionals need to be well versed in it. There is a growing demand for IFRS professionals as more and more companies migrate to this international standard. To meet the growing demand, institutes like IACT Global have created an online IFRS course for accounting and financial professionals, which can be easily completed from the comfort of your home or office.
Continuing Education Information
Companies are increasingly recruiting professionals with knowledge and experience of IFRS along with their accounts and finance degrees. Hence, finance professionals who wish to excel in their careers in finance should consider taking up IFRS certification to improve their career prospects.
Finance is an exciting sector with changes happening at a rapid pace across the world. With recent demonetization initiative taken by several governments across the world, the importance of understanding finance and staying abreast with the latest updates cannot be overstated.