from 10 am till 6 pm
|1||1 Dec 2019|
|2||8 Dec 2019|
- Intermediate Level
- 2 sessions - 15 hours - 2 days
- Related Fields: General Management, Finance, Entrepreneurship
- A certificate of completion will be awarded
Who Should Take This
- Junior and senior managers
- Business owners
- 1. Definition of Strategic Management
- 2. Different types of strategies.
- 3. Developing the strategy
- 4. The implementation process.
- 5. Evaluation of strategy’s effectiveness and feedback
- 6. Why do companies fail?
- 7. Case studies: “The Fall of Giants”. (Kodak, Yahoo, Nokia)
- Live explanation sessions with tutorials
- Multiple case studies
Registration Requirements & Fees
- Course fee: $200
- Enrollment fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- Fees paid in cash or by credit card
- Pay Online
Strategy creation is about doing the right things and is a primary concern of senior executives and business owners. Implementation is about doing things right, a much different set of activities. Strategic Management makes fundamental decisions about the future direction of any organization. Through this workshop, you will have an overview of strategic management theories and practices that will help you to create and implement a business strategy to survive. In addition to that, you will be able to see why “too Big to Fail” companies were not able to survive, which is why we consider it the fall of giants.